A DEVICE THAT CAN FASTEN YOUR TREATMENT TIME AND IMPROVE YOUR ORAL HEALTH
Say Hello to our Clear Aligners new partner in crime - the Scanbox.
The Scanbox is the worlds first mobile solution for remote monitoring designed for clear aligners. Using technology that leverages the power of artificial intelligence (AI) to identify not only various different dental structures and diseases such as cavities, gum recession and gingivitis, but also to track Orthodontic movement by taking weekly scans of your teeth from wherever you may be and cutting out all of the office visits.
What is it?
A device that connects to your phone, powered by one-of-a-kind AI technology and the largest dental imaging database in the world. This compact device may be small enough to fit in your makeup bag/man satchel, but is built big - with the AI technology estimating tooth movement, and detecting over 130+ oral health conditions. With over one billion patient photographs to date, the Scanbox allows our Dentists and Orthodontic team to track treatment more closely, reducing the need for refinements and decreasing your overall treatment time.
How does it work?
- Download the Dental Monitoring app on your IOS or android phone
- Attach your phone to the Scanbox using the little grey toggles on the side to move it in front of your camera.
- Set yourself up in front of a mirror.
- Following the prompts of the app, slowly move the scanner from one side of your mouth to the other.
- Review your scan, and send via the app directly to the Bitesoft team.
- Our team will assess every single scan you do. We will inform you to progress onto the next aligner or stay in the current aligner if we believe there is more movement to be made.
So, what’s in it for me?
Well, you essentially have the same in-clinic monitoring - without having to be in the dentists chair.
- Detects 130+ oral health conditions (we let you know if something doesn't look right)
- Estimate tooth movement
- Track changes to your bite
- Reduces refinements & decreases overall treatment time
Is it essential for treatment?
Yes absolutely. Everyone will receive a Scanbox with their Bitesoft Clear Aligner Treatment.
Receiving clear progress photos is an essential part of your treatment, so we can track movement and make sure they are moving as required.