To enter: visit: WIN A TRIP TO PARADISE
Promoter: The promoter of this competition is Lexluka Pty Ltd t/a Bitesoft Co.
ABN: 54 634 741 950
To enter, eligible individuals must complete the following steps during the promotional period.
- Simply fill in the form on the dedicated landing page WIN A TRIP TO PARADISE with their first name, email and tell us in 25 words or less why YOU should win this trip.
- Make sure you are following us on Instagram and TikTok @bitesoftco
- Tag as many people as you can on our Instagram Giveaway Post. 1 tag = 1 Entry
- Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms.
- Entry is open to Australian residents only, over 18 years of age.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following; spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- The promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age, and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid. If there is a dispute about the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the entrant's identity. The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into
- Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
- The promotion commences at 6:00PM AEST, Friday, 1st December 2023 and ends at 11:59 pm AEST, Sunday 31st December 2023. The winner will be drawn on Friday, 5th January 2024 at the Promoters Premises at 2/9 Lomandra Place, Coolum Beach QLD 4573.
- The total prize pool for the promotional period is valued at close to $4000AUD.
The prize includes:
- 4-night stay in a 2 bedroom villa at The Cali Villas, Canggu, Bali for 2-4 persons valued at over $2000AUD.
- Return flights to Denpasar Airport for 2 persons only from any destination in Australia valued at $1500 AUD.
- Booking date 29th August- 2nd September 2024.
- The Prize winner will be notified before 5:00 pm AEST on Friday, 5th January 2024 by their provided phone number and will be published on the Promoters website no later than Monday 8th January 2024 (providing the Prize winner has claimed the prize within 3 working days)
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a Prize Winner does not take the prize (or an element of the prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited. A redraw will take place if the Prize Winner does not claim their prize at 3:00 pm AEST 11th January 2024 (3 working days from the time and date the winner was chosen).
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- If any prize (or part of a prize) is unavailable, the promoter, at its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to equal value and specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- The Prize Winner consents to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image, and/or voice (including photograph, film, and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention, or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to enter repeatedly and automatically is prohibited. It will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia or in New Zealand (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees, and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees, and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
- As a condition of accepting a prize, the Prize Winner must sign any legal documentation as and, in the form, required by the Promoter in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
- The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers, and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research, and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to opt out, access, update, or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
- The laws of Australia apply to this promotion to the exclusion of any other law. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia. The Promoter is LEXLUKA PTY LTD (ABN 54 634 741 950) 2/9 Lomandra Place, Coolum Beach QLD 4573.